Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bills Cruise 2010!!


The title of this post is in hopes that there will be a Bills Cruise 2011! ;) I can hope! We had such a fun time!!! We left right when it starting raining and got back when it was finishing up! So awesome and because it was raining Carnival sent us to Cabo(where it was nice and sunny) instead of Catalina and Ensenada! Such Luck! We even got an extra meal because of it! ;) My parents took our whole family, all five siblings, spouses, grandkids and our grandparents.. in total 18 people! It was such a great way to do a family trip! Each family had their own cabin and we would hang out here and there throughout the day and do your own thing if you wanted to and then we had dinner all together each night, which of course was FABULOUS!!! So fun to have free reign of want you want to eat without having to pay AND if you don't like it it's no big deal!! There is something else to order! I could go on and on about the food, which is probably why I put on 4 pounds! It was worth it tho! Another great thing was that they had Karoake every night!! My favorite! It was so fun! We sang every night and my bro Tyler and I sang Endless Love(we hammed it up so it wasn't so creepy that siblings were singing this together! LOL!) at the Karaoke Competition and by the last night people were stopping us all over the boat telling us how much they enjoyed our singing(especially the older crowd).. that must be what celebrities feel like! ;) It was nice! They have competitions all throughout the trip and they award you with medals and 24k plastic ships on a stick! They range from ping pong, bean bag toss, trivia games etc! We took those competitions by storm and I think every single one of us left with an award of some sort! Tyler had 10 medals I think! Love it! So I guess you can say we had a good time! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a FANTASTICAL TIME and I cannot wait for next year(hint, hint), :) LOVE YOU GUYS!! Check out our favorite pics and the slideshow with the rest...
Our little stud all ready for fancy dinner night!

Umm yes we will have the lobster.. Mmmm Hmmmm!!

We got our photos done on the fancy night! This was our fave

And this was just too cute and perfect to pass up! :)

The whole family in Cabo getting the tour!

Our little family

Me and my bros & hoes performing Baby Got back at Karaoke! Holla!

He totally fell asleep while eating! Poor little guy was exhausted from the fun day in Cabo!

Here is the rest of the pics..
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Bills Cruise 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I can't believe the picture on the boat of your whole family...how on earth did you get one with everyone looking!?! AWESOME!

It looks like an awesome time! What nice parents!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok it looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN!!!! I am so glad you got to go to Cabo, Cabo is the best stop I think in Mexico! Glad you had fun and got to go to Lovers Cove! What an amazing experience to be able to do that as an entire family, your parents ROCK for doing that!

The Bains said...

This is one of your best posts ever! Great work. That Smilebox slideshow is awesome. Tot was mesmerized. I need to show it to TMac. Did they just happen to have the exact Cabo background to choose? It looks like it! It's a super cool slideshow. Those were good times! We are one lucky family.

Erin said...

You got a ton of awesome pics-me not so much. to many geeks to tend after! It was an awesome adventure!!

Todd + Emily said...

well i'm JEALOUS!!!! It looks like you had a BLAST!! And you look hot in all those pictures HEATHER!!!! I want to go on a cruise so bad!!!! But I'm glad your back and now to RA ASAP!

Natalie said...

Do you think your parents will adopt me? I want to do a cruise. But I am pretty sure I want to go kidless... at least for the first one.

The Gray Family said...

what a fun trip! Glad you had a good time. And your parents are AWESOME!!!

the Chandler chronicles said...

AH! The water is gorgeous! I love the pic of Mitch asleep at the table!!! What a little cruiser!