Monday, December 28, 2009

New Traditions: Treat Trade and Gingerbread Houses!

We started a couple new traditons with friends this year, I love this kind of crap! LOL!! Really I do! I organized a Treat Trade(like a cookie exchange) where we all brought 4 dozen of our favorite holiday treat and traded so you leave with an array of 4 dozen holiday treats!! Afterwards we went on a trip to Tai Pan Trading for some holiday shopping! It was alot of fun and can't wait to do again next year! Thanks to all who came and made it a fun night!! Here are a few pics from that..





We also started another traditon with friends making Gingerbread houses! Our buddies Sarah and Kip planned a fun couples night of frosting and candy and we let our creativity flow! Super fun and hilarious, some of these guys are VERY Creative! Love it!!
Here are the pics...Get in!

Todd and Mitch playing "Don't Blink".. I think Mitch won! ;)

The ladies

The ladies being silly

The guys, don't mind Seth and Todd being gay! LOL!

Our gracious hosts Sarah & Kip

Em and Todd with their White Trash Ginger Trailer! LOVE IT!

Kati & Todd

Coral & Mikey

Mark & Lani

Us and our Gingerbread Nativity - thanks for the inspiration Mikey! :)

The Gingerbread Town

Close up of the creativity! Good Times!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Sorry I missed the cookie night! Looks like you guys had fun decorating gingerbread houses.