

:) I made us all aprons! Without a pattern, just wipped em out! HA! Yeah right I wish it was that easy, it took me a lot longer than a wip! ;) They also got this....
A fun project I did at my enrichment super saturday! I made a cute "Mitch Soup" recipe card for it and also added in a few of my favorite recipes...
just printed them out on 4x6 photos at costco and they were the perfect size for this stand! I also made for Seth's family too! They all loved them!I also put together these what I call "Christ Blocks", I made with some friends and they made awesome gifts for friends and family! Seth helped cut and sand the wood for me and then I painted, sanded and modge-podged away and then added some handles!

I also made these coasters for my parents(they were another fun project from the enrichment Super Saturday)one for each of their grandchildren!

I LOVE BEING CRAFTY!!!! Thanks to those who lend me their ideas and inspirations!
5 comments:
everything turned out great!!!!!
those are all so awesome. when you get a chance could you send me the how to on those if possible. And the aprons turned our great.
p.s. I lost my phone for awhile so I just got your text. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Heather, you are so crafty!! What a cute idea to do all of those homemade gifts!! I love them....wish you would've posted before Christmas so I could've copied some!! =) Oh and you have to send me your Crock Pot Breakfast Burrito recipe....it looks tasty!! =)
HEATHER!! You did an aMAZING job on EVERYTHING!!! Love the APRONS! They turned out so awesome!!! I love how you did the Mitch soup it is so cute and creative and I love the coasters! You IMPRESS ME!
Heather look at you go! I love it all! And that recipe thing is too cute! You HAVE to tell me the details on how you did that!
You guys look great! Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment