I wasn't able to take part in the first one of these, so I was happy I had an annual pass when this one got thrown together!! We met in the afternoon(however we could get there, my hubby was a doll and came with me and my fam for the early afternoon and then took Mitch home so I could have a girls night! We started in California Adventure and then went to Disneyland for the rest of the night. I had a GREAT time and laughed so hard that I cried on Thunder Mountain with Vanessa, nothing like a good cry/laugh! ;) I love all these ladies to death and so glad I'm surrounded by such wonderful women! Here are a few fun pics..
All of us!
All of us(except you can't see Vanessa, she got cut out of the right lower hand corner! Oops, sorry Vanessa!) on Tower of Terror, we got Emily on and she loved it!! :) She is the one with her head buried into Traci's arm! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment