Monday, August 10, 2009

SYTYCD.. dance.. Dance.. DANCE!

Last week I was able to go to the final taping of So You Think You Can Dance and I had SO MUCH FUN!!! My friend Traci was able to get tickets for the last competition night, so not the finale, but the night before! We made a big day of it cause we had to be out there at noon to pick up the tickets! Afterwards we went to lunch at CPK (my fave) where we had the funniest waiter and then to Sephora to hook up our faces with some skankalicious makeup! ;) Then we went and got ice cream at the Disney ice cream parlor, where James really stinks as a waiter! LOL! Then we checked out come freaks and stars AND THEN to the taping! We met Jeanine's(my favorite) friend and parents AND Melissa's hubby, the one they would always show in the crowd! We were totally star struck, which is funny cause they aren't even the ones on the show! It was at thne Kodak Theatre so it was huge and there were so many people! We finally make it to our seats and we were the last row! :) Yep, we were that black line above everyone else when they showed the crowd!! I tried to get us moved to an empty balcony seat area but the usher I asked wasn't important enough to make it happen unfortunately! Oh well though, cause it was still SUPER AWESOME!!!! Just to be there screaming Jeanine's name was incredible!!! I had a great time and thanks so much Traci for inviting me, I felt so special! ;) OH!! And jeanine won, just like I hoped she would!! She was the BEST! Here are our fun pics from the fun day...

Us and the tickets! Yaya!

Vanessa and Traci at lunch

Me and Kim at lunch

Getting all prostitution whored up! A shout out to my fellow real housewives!

All ready to go!

Vanessa with Ryan Seacrest's star!

Me and the funniest(and richest)impersonator!

Us waiting for James to bring us our ice cream!

It was worth it! It's beautiful.. tear! LOL!

My feet in Will Smith's feet prints

Us girlies having a good time

Pump it pump it! Me and Kim left our babies for the fun day, glad I had a pump buddy! :)

6 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Life was great that day!! I loved it and I couldn't have asked a better group of girls to go!! Thanks for the pics!!

Erin said...

Hilarious post! Love the sundae-it would make me cry!! And dude Will Smith's feet are huge!

Todd + Emily said...

Still JEALOUS!!!! That is so aweseome that your were able to go!!!! And what a fun day you made out of it! that sundae is making me want one!!

Kaas Love said...

Dang girl...love the makeup!! :) Looks like you guys at a blast, super jealous, but more excited that you guys had an awesome time.

Vanessa said...

That was a marvelous day! Good times!

Natalie said...

such an awesome day! I'm so jelous of all the fun you have! I do not know how to live that's for sure. Taking notes though ;)