
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mitch has a cousin so close in age and that lives so close by! I'm excited to watch them grow up together, cause they are already so cute together! I loved having boy cousins my age and I hope Mitch and Kayla love it just as much! Last Sunday our family got together for little Kayla's blessing and it was a fun day and Kayla was just so precious! She didn't cry one bit! She just sat there and looked pretty! Sweet little thing! Here are the pics from that day...
The whole family, minus Seth and Brian. Seth was working and Brian is in Idaho
Tater, Mitch and Tmac, love this pic - so cute!
Grandma Mac, Mom and the Bills girls
The Bills grandkids! GEtting to be a larger group now! It is amaing we got a good shot of them! ;)
Grandma, Mom and Me and my scary eyebrows!!! LOL!

Amber, Me and Erin! I'm the youngest! LOL! Ok maybe I'm in the middle, but you couldn't tell right?!
Mitch has come to love his Uncle Tracy very much!!! He feeds him yummy stuff! ;) That is the trick! This isn't a go ahead to everyone else, I just feel bad trying to stop Tracy since I did with his kids!
Another cute shot of Mitch and Kayla
1 comment:
I can't wait to see Mitch and Kayla playing together!
Post a Comment