
They are oblivious to him, but he was super excited! :) So cute!! Then on Sunday we hung out with Brooke again for her baby blessing and got some more pics of them..
At first she wasn't too into it! LOL! Stop touching me Mitch!
Look how huge he is next to her!
Then she warmed up to his advances!! Aren't they so cute together?! They were killing us!!
I also got back his 5 month photos and they are ridiculously cute, so control yourself cause here they are...

Hey I warned you!! Adorable right? ;)

Had to get one with Mommy! I love it! Although I really wish I would have pulled up my top or stationed him in front of my cleave.. oh well. Sorry for the show.

Then the clothes came off!!! I just love these! He is such a little ham and I'm glad he knows what to do for the camera now! He LOVED the photographer!

I Love his seet baby face!

One last one Jennifer Aniston style! LOL!! As you can see it was hard to pick! Luckily JC Penney's has great photo deals cause I would have been sad to go without one of these!!
10 comments:
Mitch is a total HAM! So dang cute! Today is the day!!! can't wait to see you both!
Hey I just noticed that you have a blog for your play group and I am going to have to copy your idea because I am in charge of our play group and it would be so much easier to do a blog then to send out t2-3 e-mails a week. Hope you don't mind you just inspired me.
I love the jennifer anniston pick...thats my favorite. I totally laughed out loud when I read that bacause I knew exactly the pic you are taking about. Too Funny. He is really adorable.
Love em! so cute. he is a stud!
He is so cute!!! I love the pics with his LADIES!!! and the 5 month pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
those pictures are TOO CUTE!!!! And I love the ones of him and his little girlfriends. You will have to keep your eye on this little guy :>)
That first picture is awesome! He really is a ladies man. What a cutie, that little Mitch is and seriously, he looks just like Tyler. I can't get over it.
I want to zerbert that little handsome man! The pics are amazing!!
Cute pictures. I love that smiley, happy baby stage.
What a cutie!! He is getting SO big!! I love that first picture where he is smiling in the middle of the 2 girl babies!! Adorable!! =)
Post a Comment