Friday, August 22, 2008

Mommy & Doggy Playtime!




These are pics of us and our babies! Sarah and (huge)Echo, Emily and Dodger, Me and Harley and Jenn and Chief! We all got together for a doggy playdate last night and it was a lot of fun! Harley has had playdates with a couple of them before, but having them all (plus more, a few random dogs showed up later so at one time there was 8 dogs!) at once I'm sure was pure ecxtasy for her! They ran around, wrestled, slobbered all over each other, hopped, skipped, jumped and literally trampled me a few times! Pretty funny cause when run dog runs over you, the whole pack does! I wish we had gotten some video of that because it was pretty hilarious! Drink time was special too! Next time I will be more on top of funny video opps! For now you get this one, sorry once again for my annoying voice! Enjoy...



Running & chasing each other!

Wrestling around!

Getting ready for another chase!

The big doggy portrait, this took some effort! LOL! I love how huge Echo's tongue is! And all their eyes look spooky all shiny from the flash! LOVE IT! Cannot wait till next time!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

I'm glad all the doggies got to get out and hang together, looks like everyone had a good time! I know Max would probably enjoy some time out with more energetic dogs, he doesn't get much playtime from Chanel! Anyway hope to be able to make a play date sometime soon!!!

Anonymous said...

So, I just have to say...Was it BLACK shirt and jean day? You were the only one without the black shirt and jeans girl!! HA!! Looks like you girls had a blast!! ;) MAN, I AM MISSIN OUT on the DOGGIE STUFF!! HA!! ..... NOT!!!!! (Not in a mean way...just that I am not a PET person AT ALL!!)

Anderson Family said...

How fun, great picture of you by the way. Being Prego is really agreeing with you :)

The Woot-en Clan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I don't think my cats would like to be there at the play date though :) Hope all is going well.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I miss having a doggie! Sarah and Kip's dog Echo make me miss our Dobie that we had awhile back, I miss my Dookie. :(
hope you are feeling well.

Jenn said...

That was so FUN! Love the video action too! Cant wait until tomorrow for some more fun times. Glad all the doggies got along well.