P.S. I have sinced finished the book and it was AWESOME! I won't ruin it by disclosing any details, I will just say I'm sad that I've finished it! I wish it could go on forever! Happy reading everyone!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Breaking Dawn Release!
I went with friends on Friday night to get the newest book in the Twilight Series "Breaking Dawn"! We had a fun waiting in line for the bracelets to be able to procure a copy and then went to dinner at BJ's AND then back to Barnes & Noble to wait in another line to actually buy our copy! It was quite a scene! So many Twilight lovers were there to get their copy along with us and it was crazy crowded as they tried to organize us till it was 12:00AM and then they could actually start selling the books! We had a great idea about 10 minutes till to have Rebecca(Melissa Gargalis's sister) run to the 24hour Walmart to see if she could get them there! Cause we still had at least another hour wait ahead of us since the line was so long! So she ran over there and was able to get 5 copies within minutes! AND CHEAPER! Hooray! It was a fun, girly night and I was glad I was able to share with close friends! I made some fun shirts for Kati and I to sport! Check em out...
Yay! Team Edward!
Me, Rebecca, Marcie, Kati and Melissa waiting in line!
P.S. I have sinced finished the book and it was AWESOME! I won't ruin it by disclosing any details, I will just say I'm sad that I've finished it! I wish it could go on forever! Happy reading everyone!
P.S. I have sinced finished the book and it was AWESOME! I won't ruin it by disclosing any details, I will just say I'm sad that I've finished it! I wish it could go on forever! Happy reading everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The shirts are super cute! Love them! I just started the book yesterday and am about 100 pages into it. Good already! Can't wait to finish! You look like you're feeling good! We missed you Sunday.
How fun!!! Love the shirts :) Miss you guys I would have totally been up for that.
It looks like you guys had a great time. That's funny that you ended up going to WalMart to buy the books :0
I am so excited to read it!! Cute shirts, but.. I have to admit I am Team Jacob all the way.
Cute Pictures! I stopped by your blog from my sisters... It was good meeting you guys that night! It sure was FuN... I am almost done reading! You guys are lucky you got your books for cheaper... and I LoVe you and Kati's shirts! cute,cute!
I am sad to have missed it. Looks like fun!
hey when you have time, will you send me email of your pictures from that night? That was so much fun!!! I am so glad I went.
Post a Comment