

I also enjoyed watching the mens and womens gymnastics, always my favorite! So crazy the things their bodies can do!


The all around competition for the women was the best! The friendly, but intense competition between Nastia and Shawn had me at the edge of my seat! When Nastia won and Shawn took silver it made me cry!

And then when they got their medals and the national anthem for the USA played minutes later, I cried again. These olympics have really been a tear jerker for me! And also made me laugh a little, there are a lot of crazy sports in the olympics! Trampolining, Speed Walking - hilarious(check out this great video if you haven't seen this wonderful sport!) , Rythmic Gymnastics - which is floor gymnastics with a hula hoop or jump rope with a single person or group, Table Tennis - which is Ping Pong People(!) and any sport that goes longer than an hour with only running, walking and bike riding - so boring! But all around these 17 days of Olympic events have been really entertaining and now that it is over I'm kinda bored and have no excuse not to get housework done! But that is probably a good thing! :) Good bye Olympics until February 2010!
2 comments:
I know now I have to clean my house. We really enjoyed the Olympics this year. But now we can get some sleep, why did they have things on so late at night? Our favortie was the men's indoor volleyball. That is a fun sport
I freakin loved watching speed walking! I even got up and practiced the form you need in order to be a good speed walker....priceless!
Post a Comment