Well we had our first sonogram today and it was so awesome to see our little, tiny baby on that screen! We were ready for anything (as long as there was a baby)and were elated to find out that there is just 1 baby! 3 of you were correct! We can totally handle that and now it seems easy! Right?! LOL! Just wait, I know! The baby looks like a little bean right now and is the size of a tic tac! So crazy! We were excited before, but after seeing it and hearing the heart beat we are ecstatic! He or she is as healthy as can be, measuring perfectly and hopefully that is a good sign of things to come! We got some pics to take home and I will post as soon as I get them scanned, I finally ordered a scanner cause I can't live without one for the next 8 months! :) Seth was so cute with the whole thing as we were waiting I said a quick prayer for everything to be okay and he had started to say something to me so I finished up and told him I was praying. He said "oh good", I told him he could say one too and he said he already did! :) I love my husband and his faithfulness! What a great example my baby will have! Then as we were going over the sonogram photos he asked "Now there isn't any way there could be another one right? Cause I would feel better knowing that now!" So funny! We really couldn't ask for more right now, we feel extremely blessed! I found a little "bun in the oven" calendar and had to do it of course! It looks a little creepy right now, but hopefully will grow out of it! I never announced our due date... it is March 14th!
To follow up my last post...I'm feeling a 50% better now, I actually went to Urgent Care on Saturday night cause I was running a temperature and really feeling awful! Of course my temperature was down when we got there! They said it was a cold(just like we thought) and to take Sudafed and a Anti-Histamine (By the way that is exactly what my friend Amy recommended 3 days earlier! I'm crazy and I could have been feeling better on Thursday! My wish is Amy's command now, she can do me no wrong!) So I've been drugged up and sleeping so much better! Thanks for all your support!
14 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF HEATHER AND SETH'S FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT FOR THEM, THEY COULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THIS WITHOUT YOU CHEERING THEM ON! WE KNOW THEY ARE IN GOOD HANDS WHEN THEY NEED THE HELP...YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT OVER ONE LUCKY BABY!
WE'RE SO EXCITED AND THANKFUL FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. LOVE, HEATHER'S MOM AND DAD
Man, I am good.
Boston is a March baby and is the best baby I could ever ask for, So maybe its a good month!!
I know I have told you before, but I will tell you again... I am so happy for you, the joy of parenthood is undescribable and you and Seth will be great.
YAY for March babies !! We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to raise our babies together! Love you guys!
I am so so so happy for you! Glad the baby looks good, and glad you are starting to feel a little better :>)
I'm so excited for you guys! What a great feeling to hear the heartbeat and know that everything is going ok! Can't wait for more updates!! =) Hope you feel better soon!
That is such wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you guys. You will make great parents!! Also, i'm glad to hear you are feeling better :)
for real, for real, yeah for babies and congratulations! Noelle & Jason are sitting here with me and we read your new together and are all excited for more babies! GO HEATHER, oh and Seth too;)
Michelle really wrote that!
We're so excited for the both of you. I know this has been along process, but you are finally going to have a little Andres running around. How exciting! Congrats again and I'll see you next week :)
Yeah!!! I was waiting for the news.... we are so excited for you guys!
We're totally excited for you guys to be parents. Greg seemed very relieved for you & Seth that you're having just one.-I mean really relieved, it was cute. We love you guys. We'll help in any way we can. Hang in there with the cold. The baby counter is freaky-lookin right now, but it will amaze you how that alien thing will soon be a sweet little baby. CONGRATS!!!
Congrats!!! I'm with Melissa Gargalis on being relieved there is just 1. It's tough but soooo worth it. You are gonna love being pregnant. It's so amazing. Take Care!
glad to hear you are feeling better, and I am so excited for you guys. Believe it or not 9 months flys by it's crazy, can't wait to see the little peanut in the picyure!
K, SO HERE I am the LAST ONE here on your comments, sad huh?!! But CONGRATS FROM ME!! You guys are AWESOME and I can't wait to see your belly grow and also to see your LIGHT SHINE...Seriously seeing you today I could see you GLOWING!! :) Sounds RETARDED, but you look SO GOOD and HAPPY!! ;) You guys are BLESSED!! LOVES!!
Post a Comment