This post has taken me forever to do! I wanted to scan in an old pic and it took me a lot longer than I expected, I need a scanner! Anyways, last month I was able to hang out with some friends I went to high school with and it was great being able to see them and their adorable kids! My girlfriend Kori was down from Utah and they were having a big birthday party for her niece Madison so my other girlfriend Natalie and I went to hang out! Well the Burnhams really know how to throw a good party! They had a bounce house and a huge blow up water slide pool thing and the best food! AND Snow Cones! I had like 4, so yummy! I have since gotten a snow cone maker by the way, just a tiny walmart one - but it is so good! :) We had a great time relaxing, watching the kids play and catching up! Here is a slide show of the day...
So I found an old pic of me, Kori and Natalie and thought I would share how cute we were! But I still think we are pretty cute, 10 years later mind you! :) It was fun day, thanks for inviting us Kori!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
TOO FUN!! How cute...10 yrs ago and the picture is totally in the same pose!! CUTE...sounds like you had a blast!! ;)
Oh my what 10 years can do to a person. It was a blast and I'm so happy you guys could come and visit. I miss you and wish we could see more of each other. By the way when are you coming to Utah!
2 comments:
TOO FUN!! How cute...10 yrs ago and the picture is totally in the same pose!! CUTE...sounds like you had a blast!! ;)
Oh my what 10 years can do to a person. It was a blast and I'm so happy you guys could come and visit. I miss you and wish we could see more of each other. By the way when are you coming to Utah!
Post a Comment