and it was awesome! Very different from the Twilight series and I loved it! I want her to do a sequal on that one! Thanks for letting me borrow Kati, sorry it took me so long to get to! I'm looking forward to the 4th book in the Twilight series to come out as I can see most of you are! I'm going to actually buy this one cause I don't think I can manage waiting to borrow to read it! Cannot wait!!! So since I got nothing else going on right now this is about it just hiding out and pretty much waiting for our first sonogram on Monday! YAY! I'll post on it that night hopefully, I need to buy a scanner still!
Friday, July 25, 2008
It hurts when I swallow...
I remember as a kid saying this to my Mom and she would say "Well don't swallow!" No joke, then she would do the normal mommy stuff to make me feel better! Love you Mom! Well it hurts when I swallow! I have gotten the cold going around and it is not fun normally but even more not fun when you are prego! I'm too afraid to take anything for it! I even called my friend Amy for advice on and went to buy it last night and the people at the pharmacy gave me a hard time, so even after buying it I didn't take it! I totally trust you Amy and my hubby was annoyed with me for not taking, but I just can't bring myself to do it! Plus, the meds are for sinus and nasal conjestion and that's not where my problem is, it's all in my throat area. So I am drinking orange juice/sprite drinks, pretending they are mimosas... LOL! Forcing myself to eat and trying to get all the phlem out of me! Which is making me gag and throw up! Good times! :) Also trying to keep myself busy reading so I don't think about it, I read "The Host" by Stephenie Myer yesterday...
and it was awesome! Very different from the Twilight series and I loved it! I want her to do a sequal on that one! Thanks for letting me borrow Kati, sorry it took me so long to get to! I'm looking forward to the 4th book in the Twilight series to come out as I can see most of you are! I'm going to actually buy this one cause I don't think I can manage waiting to borrow to read it! Cannot wait!!! So since I got nothing else going on right now this is about it just hiding out and pretty much waiting for our first sonogram on Monday! YAY! I'll post on it that night hopefully, I need to buy a scanner still!
and it was awesome! Very different from the Twilight series and I loved it! I want her to do a sequal on that one! Thanks for letting me borrow Kati, sorry it took me so long to get to! I'm looking forward to the 4th book in the Twilight series to come out as I can see most of you are! I'm going to actually buy this one cause I don't think I can manage waiting to borrow to read it! Cannot wait!!! So since I got nothing else going on right now this is about it just hiding out and pretty much waiting for our first sonogram on Monday! YAY! I'll post on it that night hopefully, I need to buy a scanner still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Heather,
I hope you are feeling better. It took Kevin and me two weeks to get over what you had and that was with medicine! I am actually still getting over the cough. It sounds like I have a smokers cough.. lovely :) Just rest and sleep it off... you will start to feel better. How are you other than that? Can't wait for the 4th book to come out either. Talk with you soon. Miss seeing you guys!
I started that dumb throat thing about 10 days ago. My voice was all raspy and my throat killed. It is the pits when you're pregnant and sick at the same time. To top it all off, you can't take much medicine. I hope you start feeling better soon (with the pregnancy and the cold).
I had the same thing when I was prego with Boston...it lasted for 4months!! I didn't think i could take anything. Later I talked to my doc and he said you can take regular robitussin. ... Call your doc and see what he says.
I hope you feel better, I am reading the Host right now, but I am only on the 3 chapter. Its not as easy to get in a good read with two little ones!!
I hope you feel better. And I am excited for your sonogram. I am the only one that has voted that I think there is only one. So do I win something if I am right?? If its a girl, just feel free to name her after me for a prize. what do you think?? =)
Hey Heather!
Sorry...when I talked to you yesterday I just thought you had a cold! For a sore throat, it's kind of nasty but gargling with warm salt water can do a lot of good. Regular Halls throat drops are fine as well (as long as they are not the multi-symptom or sustained release kind). Plain old Robitussin is fine for coughs as well (but it looks like someone already gave you that advice!). Good luck, and call me if you need anything! Feel better!
Well I hope you get feeling better for sure.
Looks like I got some reading to do. I wanted to read the whole Twilight series again before the 4th book came out but I just can't read a whole book in a day as much as I would love to. So anyway, I am excited about the 4th book and am for sure going to read the host too. Thanks for the suggestion.
Yuck! Being sick sucks. Being Pregnant makes it worse. It sounds like your doing the right thing, just rest a lot. I got so sick with a cold when I was pregnant with Logan they ended up prescribing me cough syrup with codine. You don't want that, so plenty of liquids, take tylenol and rest. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya.
PS I think I'm the only one who hasn't read the twilight series.
Sorry you don't feel good. Pregnant colds are THEE worst! I remember Greg taking Nyquil and just wanting to kill him in his sleep as he snored away his cold while I suffered. It'll pass. I can't wait for your post on your ultrasound. I'm totally excited for you guys!!
GET BETTER!! I can't wait to read this!! YEA!! ;)
Post a Comment