Friday, June 24, 2011

Meagan's 5 Year Old Birthday Party!

My friend Meagan turned the big 30 and we wanted to have a fun celebration for her! So Kyra and I decided that doing it like a party for a 5 year old would be perfect!! AND it was!! So fun! We went out to dinner first at our local mexican restaurant Las Palmas and then we came back to our house for the festivities! We played "Pin the Button on the Belly" we had to take advantage of Meagan's baby belly, seriously so hilarious!! Then we played musical chairs and then we took a few swings at the pinata, when I saw few I mean it only took 3 swings to take it down!! Wasn't too sturdy! LOL! Then we finished it off with presents, cake and ice cream and then some Ping Pong! I love how into it we all were, it made it even better and felt like I was a kid again! AND Meagan had a great time and that's what we were going for! HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MEAGAN!!
























1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

so sad we missed it boo for work :<( Her belly reminds me of yours at OUR 30th :>)