Mitch used to be so good at having his photo taken, he would see a camera pointed at him and he knew what to do and was SO GOOD at it!! Then he turned 1. :/ Since then I've been begging and pleading for him to smile , sit still, look at the camera or at least stop crying! UGH!! For his 2 year old photos I got lucky and he just loved the situation I guess and those photos turned out AMAZING! But recently we've learned a trick!! YAYA!! We showed him how to do a peace sign and and say peace at the same time and he loves that, so that gets a cute pose for the cameras most of the time! AND we recently pulled out our old broken camera to play with for practice! He pretends to take photos of us and we show him how to pose!! I love it!! So when I want a photo I let him take one of me if he is being crazy and then I say "Your turn!" and he nicely lets me take one of him!!! BAZINGA!! It is fabulous!!! It also gives us the opportunity to take really cute photos of him with this other camera! ;) Here are samples of what I'm talking about...
1 comment:
That is so great. Love the peace thing and you are brilliant!
Post a Comment