Monday, January 10, 2011

1st time on Matterhorn!!

Mitch is a big boy and with that comes some early advantages... Including being able to go on the Matterhorn before he is 2!! We(especially Seth) were so excited to take him on it! They just have to be 35" tall and he is, so we did it!! ;) Lucky boy...?? You judge by the photos...





He looks so scared!! Maybe his first time shouldn't have been at night? We are horrible parents! But honestly, we did think it was hilarious!! He was clinging onto Seth so tight and didn't cry at all and when it was over he actually started laughing! So I think it was successful! Our tough little man! ;) We met up with Uncle Tyler and soon to be Aunt Lindsay and we did this ride and a few more too, so fun to be able to meet up and not have to spend the whole day there! I love having passes!! This is all of us on Pirates...

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok those pictures just crack me up!!! Love them and I think you are great parents!!! I would have done it too!

The Gray Family said...

those pictures are HILARIOUS!!! Kids make for good entertainment :>) And I am laughing at your goose story too...I got chased by a goose one time as well and they are kind of scary!