Our friends the Price's offered us their 2 night reservation at the Luxor a few weeks ago and we of course took it!! Seth took a day off and we made a really fun 3 day trip out of it!! We took the little guy with us cause we were wanting to do family friendly things anyways and we had so much fun! Before heading into Vegas we made a stop at the Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden in Henderson! FREE!! Seth was so happy, as I knew he would be(not only cause it was free but because he has a thing for chocolate and cacti!) We then checked in and rode the crazy diagonal traveling elevators at the Luxor which is when I started feeling nauseous! :( The room was perfect and even had a perfect little spot where we set up Mitch's pack n play and were able to hang a blanket to block him from distractions during sleep time! We then went back in the crazy elevators(which made me even more nauseous) and headed to Fremont Street(the old strip)... where I started feeling sick enough to hurl. Which I did in hopes that I would feel better for the BUFFET OF BUFFETS later in the evening! But I didn't. Double :(!! Our plan was to do the 24 hour "Buffet of Buffets" at 7 participating casino buffets so we could take advantage by starting with a late dinner the first night, then breakfast, lunch and an early dinner the next day! PERFECT!! Except for me not feeling so well.. we still went with our plan tho and I tried to enjoy some gelato at the Rio while watching Seth feast, but it just wasn't happening and I was sick again later! BOO! Oh well. After that we went back to the hotel and Mitch and I went to bed and Seth went to gamble a little. Luckily the next day I felt tons better and was able to enjoy the Buffets a lot more! For breakfast we did the Paris buffet and then went and checked out the M&M store and Coca-Cola store! SO AWESOME! I cannot believe how much stuff there was! We tried a cherry coke float which was pretty good and got some goodies I couldn't resist! Oh and a pic with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, that thing was crazy! Then we walked the strip up to the Madame Tussaud’s wax museum and had a lot of fun there checking it out! Then to the lunch Buffet at Harrah's, Mitch loved this one! Then finally nap time! Nice big family nap! I got a call after that from my mom telling me that Mitch's newest cousin had arrived!! More on that in the next post! I was so excited! We then went to the next buffet, the Rio again since I wasn't able to fully enjoy the night before! We paid an extra $5 to bypass the huge line, so worth it!! And we remembered to bring Mitch's dvd player to keep him occupied during and it was PERFECT! ;) We then went to the Silverton hotel to check out the giant aquarium there, so awesome!! We didn't get to see it, but twice a day on weekends they have mermaids feed the fish in there! After that we went back to Fremont street to watch the "Show in the Sky" which was sweet! And they had an Aerosmith cover band there playing in between the shows that was pretty awesome too! After that we called it a night and got Mitch to bed! Before heading home the next day we went to a place called Hash House A-Go-Go it is a chicken and waffles place that Traci told me about for breakfast! It was SO GOOD!! But I highly recommend sharing! SO MUCH FOOD! Thanks so much Cameron and Traci for giving us your hotel reservation, we had a great time! Check out the MANY pics...

Mitch and Seth in the Cactus Garden

;)

Seth so happy checking out the Cactus Garden

This is how he fell asleep! So tired from the drive!!

YEP! This happened.. we are great parents! I love how she put her foot up on his tray! What the?

Not sure what the Coca-Cola Polar Bear is trying to do here.. can you tell I'm a tad freaked out? LOL!!

Ok that's better!

Hef and Mitch, so funny!

Me and JT, yeah baby! My face is red from walking the strip in the heat.. or maybe it was JT! :)

Getting slammed on by Shaq

Tupac lives!

Seth in line for the Buffet of Buffets at Harrah's! We thought that name was hilarious!

Mitch enjoying the food and being so dang cute!

Mitch and Mommy kickin back

Us

Mitch watching the show in the sky
video of it...
3 comments:
oh my gosh!! you had way more fun than we would have!!! glad you could go!
ps...that pic of Mitchell at the table is my fav pic of him! adorable!
Girl that looks like you guys had a TOTAL blast on your trip! What sweet pictures you got. I still am in shocked that the lady in the um.... well not much clothing put her foot on his tray?? Eeekkksss! Love the table Mitch pic as well!
How fun!! Love the hefner pic with Mitch! hahah awesome!!!! and i want that waffle : )
Post a Comment