Seriously how cute is this?!!! LOVE!
Walking all over!
And some more! Poor Daddy's back!
So happy!After that I decided Cafe Rio was a MUST since I was in the area! ;) And while Mitch napped, I ate the yummy pork salad and drove us to Disneyland!
Oh Yeah!My family was already hanging out at Disneyland and we weren't planning on going cause I had planned a playgroup trip there for the next day. But once I realized we had nothing else going on anyways we went for it!
Mitch on the Toy Story ride finally getting the concept a little! ;)
Tater and the biggest corndog ever! What the?
Waiting in line for Pirates I almost lost it on Mitch who was being crazy! Thanks Mom for helping out at that moment! ;) This is my parents entertaining him!
My cousin Rachel was down with her kiddos for Claire's birthday so they were there too with my Aunt Jan! Always great to see them!
YO HO YO HO a Pirate's life for me!We had a great fun filled day, flying by the seat of our pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment