A few weeks weeks ago for Playgroup we made a trip to the
Pretend City Children's Museum in Irvine. It was so much fun!!! I was really impressed with how much they had much stuff they had for the kids to do and all the kids of every age LOVED it!!! You just go on in and the kids can farm, do construction, fish, shop in a super market and even use an ATM(Ashton was really into that and had a huge basket of Pretend City cash at the end, so awesome! Watch out Matt and Kyra! LOL!!)!! So cool and it made me wish I was a kid again to experience it that way! Can't wait to go back again, here are all the fun pics...

Olivia loved pretending to wash her hands! So funny!

Hunter cooking, so sweet!

Julia fishing

Brody the Fireman, such a little cutie!

Sailing a boat, they had this sweet air pressure system set up!

Boston and Olivia ridin in style!

One of the many trips to the ATM for Ashton, love this pic!!

Ashton and Tera in the supermarket

Mazzi loved the gardening area!! It had the rubber chip things that made it look dirt/mulch, so awesome!

I'm so sad this is blurry cause it is so cute of Nathan with the little shopping basket!!

Reese and Susie

Checking out the produce in the supermarket

Brody and Mazzi, so cute!!

Olivia was a natural on stage!

Mitch doing some gardening

Nathan the Construction Worker, he was really into everything! Loved watching him enjoy it all!

Brody Dispatching, so cute!!

The Thompson family, Ashton on his way back to the ATM!

Ashton counting his cash! :) Love it!

:)

Just like Daddy!

At the "Dr office" we tried to weigh Mitch.. as you see it says EEEEEEEEE for Error!! We thought that was hilarious, Mitch is just confused! ;)

We thought this was funny too! WOW we are great parents! LOL!!


Olivia Fishing

Out little family at the "Marina"

Thinking about what they want to build! Love this pic!
1 comment:
Great pictures Heather!! Man, I see you did some good catching up on your blogging! I need to do the same thing. So exciting that Mitch is walking now...it will be a whole new world for him AND you! I totally hear ya about enjoying the fact that he didn't walk til now. I feel like Brody grew up so much faster since he started walking so early :( We just have to enjoy every second! Glad you had a nice Mother's Day..I love that picture of the two of you...so adorable and I love his shirt!! Where did you get that?? Oh and I love the sliding door on your car! Soo didn't know it did that! Very cool! Sorry this is so long, I guess that's all! :)
Post a Comment