Monday, April 5, 2010

Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt

We had an Easter Egg Hunt for Playgroup this year and it was so much fun to watch Mitch get into it! We didn't think that he would be old enough to get it, but he got the concept of finding the eggs and putting them in the basket really fast! It was super cute and it made Seth and I super excited for Easter! He isn't walking yet so we carried him and got him close to the eggs, where he would spot and grab them! It was so nice to have Daddy there to help out so we could take turns helping him and take some pics of the experience! He loved it and it was also nice that he didn't realise that candy was inside the eggs! HA!! He would have gone crazy if he did, instead he thought they made fun noises when shaken! Gotta love that! I don't think we will be so lucky next year!
The whole group ready to go!!

Quick lesson from Daddy!

And Success!! ;)




Having fun shaking them!

One of the cupcakes I made for the hunt, love how cute they turned out!

3 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

CUTE!!! I was going to come to the hunt with the Brink kids and then I had the Gray boys so I decided 6 kids and just me wasn't gonna work out! But it looks like you planned an AWESOME play group!!! and Heather you never disappoint you are AMAZING with all the crafty stuff you do!!! The Cupcake is adorable!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Ahhhhhh! Your cupcake is so awesome! I LUV it!

Melissa + Brett said...

Your cupcakes are ridiculously cute. I've got to steal that idea for next year!