Remember the 90's and the awesome Glamour Shots?!! Well my friend Kyra planned an awesome girls night to take some fun pics with her new camera! So we met early and helped each other do hair and makeup, so fun!! Made me miss my days at Nordstrom doing makeup for a living, for only a second though!! Retail SUCKS and I would much rather do my girlfriends makeup than some random rude customer! We then hit Downtown Lake Elsinore(Main st) for one crazy photo shoot! IT WAS SO FUN! Sure people were thinking we were crazy, but guess what? It's downtown Lake Elsinore.. we made their night! LOL! After we went out to dinner and then back to Kati's to check out the photos, so funny! Then we took some more photos that would really resemble the 90's Glamour Shots, I think we were sucessful! I had a lot of fun editing all these on picnik.com! See for yourselves...

My most favorite shot! Gotta love the backsides!

Amy so dang pretty!!

I got chills.. they're multiplying! Doesn't she look just like Olivia Newton John in Grease??? Love this photo of Kyra!

Carly, so gorgeous!

This one of Meagan is so cool!!

Group shot!

:) Love this one of Kim!!

Kati workin it!

I LOVE this one of Tara, so pretty!!

Just me! ;)

:) They were getting TONS of cat calls, SO HILARIOUS!!

Another awesome group shot! You have to click on to view larger to see the rest of us! Love the lighting in this photo!

Niki, such a hot photo of her!!

I love how creepy this is!! LOL!!

Meagan rocked these, so fun!

Kati working it!

Had to get one with my gold sequined jacket!! LOVE!!!

Carly working it!

Kyra rockin it too!

Experimenting with a candle, me kinda likey!

LOVE this! The photo editing I did on it makes us look like we are cardboard cutouts!! So awesome!
8 comments:
Very cool editing Heather and amazing job on the makeup, lady! Those glamor shots were quite interesting and revealing ;) Looks like the party got wild after 10pm!
LOOOVE the gold jacket shot, it's my favorite!! You all look stunning! Maybe next time I will stay the whole time :-)
Oh my heck! Thank you so much for posting some of those awesome photos! I am laughing my butt off! You guys are hilarious and never fail to make me wish that I was still there. I was asking Natalie the other day if you were going to visit again soon. I think you should! Miss you!
sad I missed it! you all rock.
The purple feather boa totally screams glamour shot! Love it.
FUN!! Love the pictures they turned out great!
wow, I will remember that night for a LONG time I think :>) You did a great job with the edits!
so fun!
Post a Comment