Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girls Night: Karaoke Style...

Friday night I got together with some girlfriends for a fun karaoke girls night! We had a fabulous, crazy time! Got to get a lot these nights in before the baby comes, cause then it will be much harder for me to get out!! Las Palmas was the location, good mexican food and tons of crazy Lake Elsinore folk to entertain us, pretty hilarious!! A guy was actually videotaping everyone who sang... so weird! I guess he sells copies of, doesn't he need our written consent for that? :) We as a group sang Bootylicious, pretty funny and people seemed to enjoy our antics! I sang one of my standards "Black Velvet" and a new fave "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes, that is a really fun one to sing!! Sarah did "Let er Rip" by the Dixie Chicks and Kati did "I'll Stand By You" - I don't who that is by! We were a hit! Really good times! Missed those of you who couldn't make it, but there will always be a next time!! Here are all our crazy pics...

Vanessa, Me, Fran and Sarah! That face I'm making is a tad scary..

Meagan, Kati and Emily!

Classic Kati photo, so hot!!!

Meagan, another awesome shot!

Vanessa and I being cheeseballs! I need to find some old hilarious pics of us from Vegas to share sometime! These remind me of those!
More cheese!

Sarah singing, she did an awesome job! This pic is so cute of her!

A Lake Elsinorite... Yep, HOT!!! :)

Our whole group "Big Mamas" (that's our alias for singing) the people in charge of the Karaoke thought that was hilarious! We were happy to make their night more enjoyable!! :)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

that was a fun night! nice to get out and laugh and sing all night long!! I really enjoyed your "Whats Up"- especially when there is opera mixed in!!! Thanks for inviting me!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was so much fun!!! I really had a great time and loved the singing fun! Everyone else there were quite entertaining as well. GOod times! I look HUGE in all the pics but what can you do, Im a fatty!

Todd + Emily said...

That was a blast!!! Thanks for putting that together!!!! I still can not believe that guy was video taping!! CRAZY!!! I got some awesome pictures of you singing so I'll have to post them!!!

Vanessa said...

LOVED IT!! That was so much fun! Next time we will have to bring our hubby's and have them sing! Thanks for putting it together!

Anonymous said...

This was a FREAKIN BLAST! I wished I got up another time...couldn't find my ONE SONG DANGIT!! It still was AWESOME though! GOTTA LOVE IT! ;) Thanks for putting that together! GOOD TIMES!