Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BOY OH BOY!!!


 We are excited to share that we are having BOYS!! I am meant to raise some awesome and handsome boys!! I really felt from the start that these 2 were boys and I'm so glad I was right!! I would have loved 1 girl, but I was really scared of more than 1 girl!! LOL! Seth said he felt the same way, he would have loved to have a Daddy's Girl, but feels more comfortable with boys! ;) Plus we are going to save so much money with me not buying girl stuff!! We've known since last week, I told our Dr after the bad news that we needed good news and could he please check and see what the genders were?! He was more than happy to comply and it was pretty clear once he looked!! It's been nice to be excited for these healthy sweet boys this last week, they will be identical and it's going to be so much fun!! We did these photos to share the fun news and my favorite is the one of Mitch with the outfits!!! He is going to be such a good big brother!!! YAY!!!


                        


1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

I am completely and totally excited for you!!! Yay for three boys right! wink wink. You are looking fabulous and cute. Keep up the good baby baking.