We did our annual trip to Dejong's Dairy with Playgroup and we had a blast! I love how into it Mitch was this year! Although he threw dirt in his own eyes when we first got there...?? Not quite sure what he was thinking and in all the pics it looks like he was crying, but he wasn't. His poor eyes were irritated! Luckily it didn't stop him from having fun! Here are the pics...

Hey there cows

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Watching a calf being fed a bottle, so cute!

Mitch loved it!

Feeding the calfs some hay!


Mitch and Mommy

They were demonstrating how the cows are milked with these... Mitch you have nipples... LOL!

Our huge group and that shows only half of what was there!!

All the kids learning how they package the milk!

The kids enjoying cookies and the best chocolate milk EVER after the tour. I love the stink face Reese is giving her brother here! LOL!

Any animal hungry over here????

Mitch and his "Please Mommy can I have some more yummy chocolate milk?" face

He seriously chugged that thing down!!
No comments:
Post a Comment