Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Testimony

I have a testimony of my gospel and I've shared bits and pieces here and there, but I just feel it building more and more with things I've been experiencing these last few months and I need to let it out!!! My faith is strong and I have been so blessed by it through the trials we've been given. I can now say that I am so thankful for them, specifically our trial of not having kids easily. I know we are much better parents because of it and marriage is stronger for it! Although it really stinks at times, I know we are so blessed to have Mitch and I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and our family. We are faithful and I know we will be blessed for it! I have felt the spirit so strong in situations that help me know that our Heavenly Father loves me and knows what I need. It gives me tremendous hope!!! When I pray, sing, fast and take the Sacrament now it is so much more meaningful to me because of it. I feel my Savior's love through my wonderful husband, my loving family, my fantastic friends, in the beauty of the the earth and the sweet and stubborn spirit of my son. It envelopes me daily and I'm a very blessed person because of it!!! I can't imagine life without my testimony and faith, I would be a sad person. But I'm not, that's how I know the LDS church is true! Through things that could have wrecked me emotionally I've stood up with my faith and gotten through it and pushed on to the next. I'm a better person, wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend because of it and I thank God for it! Life is almost easy now and so much more enjoyable! I am happy and at peace in it and it is glorious!

No comments: