We are so very very blessed and are so grateful for everything we have, we really have so much to be grateful for too! I love this time of year not only for the yummy food, but also for the wonderful spirit around it! We celebrated with Seth's family a couple weeks before since his parents were going out of town and then we hosted the day of for my family. I love hosting and having everyone over! I never get a ton a photos when I'm hosting, I need to get better at that! Here is what I got tho...

Mitch enjoying the yummy Thanksgiving meal


He says baby now and just loves seeing his little cousin! Makes me want a baby so bad!!

Kisses! So cute!

The 3 youngest Bills cousins

Great Grandma McArthur and the boys

Mitch being drama for some reason! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment